With this Award, the Association seeks to recognize and promote free legal information websites that are authoritative, comprehensive, up-to-date, useful, and user-friendly. The selection panel will make its decision based on these criteria. The websites nominated may be those designed specifically for researchers, information professionals or librarians, in a national or international context. Websites that have a connection to the members of the selection panel cannot be nominated. The Association also wishes to emphasize that selection is not restricted to English language websites; sites in all languages are welcome.
Previous winners of the Award can be found here.
Previous Years Website Award Winners
- Austrian Legal Information System Rechtsinformationssystem des Bundes (RIS)
- Kenya Law Reports
- The International Committee of the Red Cross
- UN Audiovisual Library of International Law
- Peace Palace Library
- SOSIG (Social Science Information Gateway)
- Pace database on the CISG and International Commercial Law