There are three Conference hotels – all within a few minutes walk of the Conference venue. All room rates include high speed internet. All prices are in Australian dollars. The Conference rate applies to all three hotels from Friday 25 October to Friday 1 November inclusive.
If you are seeking alternative accommodation, there are many other hotels in the vicinity, as well as apartments, airbnbs and hostels, to suit all budgets.
THE RADISSON BLU PLAZA HOTEL
- Address: 27 O’Connell Street, Sydney (this is the hotel closest to the Conference venue – a 2 minute walk)
- 5 star hotel
- Rooms available for Conference delegates are:
50 standard Atrium rooms at A$378 per room per night except Sunday – Sunday rate is A$262
30 Superior rooms at A$408 per room per night except Sunday – Sunday rate is $286
Information on rooms
- The room rate includes full buffet breakfast in the Hotel’s Lady Fairfax Restaurant. Additional breakfasts are A$29 per person.
- Rooms should be booked by Sunday 25 August 2019. After this date, they will be subject to availability.
- You can book by:
email: firstname.lastname@example.org (for individal bookings) or email@example.com (for group bookings), requesting IALL 2019 accommodation using the block code #191026NSWP; or
website: enter IALL19 into Promotional Code under ‘more search options’ when checking for rates and availability on the hotel website. Alternatively, simply click on this link: IALL 2019 Conference
THE TRAVELODGE MARTIN PLACE
- Address: 165 Phillip St, Sydney (7 minute walk to the Conference venue)
- 3 star hotel – newly refurbished
- 40 rooms have been reserved for Conference delegates, so book early! The rooms are either queen or twin.
- Room rate for delegates: A$240 per night.
- The Travelodge does not have a dining area, so the rate is without breakfast. All rooms have kitchenettes if you want to prepare breakfast in the room. Alternatively, there are cafes next door and across the road that serve breakfast. Two of these cafes will charge to the room on weekdays: they are Silks, 170 Phillip Street, and Society Caffe Bar, 169 Phillip St.
- Promo Code to use when booking: IALL2019. Alternatively, instead of needing to actually type in a code, the hotel has generated a link for our delegates that only requires clicking. This link is BookNow
THE TANK STREAM HOTEL
- Address: 97-99 Pitt St, Sydney (3 minute walk to the Conference venue)
- 4.5 star hotel
- Room rate for delegates: A$290 per room per night.
- 20 Atrium Queen (1 queen bed and an internal facing window) and 20 Deluxe Twin Rooms are allocated for Conference delegates.
- The rate does not include breakfast (this is an additional A$20 per breakfast) but does include complimentary non-alcoholic minibar, Nespresso coffee and Aurora teas by Vittoria, high speed internet, blockbuster movies. There is no credit card surcharge.
- Promo Code to use when booking on the hotel’s website: IALL2019
- Rooms should be booked by Saturday 31 August 2019. After this date, they will be subject to availability. Credit card details are required when making the reservation. Payment for accommodation is due on 1 September 2019. There is no cancellation and no refund after 30 September 2019.