Registration is now open!
Register on this page by June 30, 2023 to take advantage of the Early Bird rate. Registration closes on August 15, 2023.
Contact the Local Planning Committee if you require a letter of invitation for institutional support or visa applications.
Register as a Delegate
- Includes all sessions and social events from Sunday October 8 to Wednesday October 11 (Pre-Conference Workshop excluded).
- Additional registration and fee for the Pre-Conference Workshop: click the Pre-Conference Workshop box under Rates when registering.
- Additional registration and fee for the Optional Day (Day trip to Lausanne on Thursday October 12): click the Optional Day box under Rates when registering.
Register as a Bursary Winner or Invited Guest
Each year, IALL offers financial assistance to enable law librarians to attend the annual course. For more information or to apply for a bursary, please visit this page. Applications will be open until 12 midnight GMT on Wednesday 31st May.
If you won a bursary or have been invited by the IALL Board, contact the Local Planning Committee to receive a link to the bursary winner and invited guest registration form.
Register as a Sponsor
If you are a confirmed Sponsor, you will receive registration information directly from the Local Planning Committee.
- All registration must be completed and paid individually.
- Accompanying persons must complete a separate registration and pay individually.
- Information regarding entry into Switzerland and visa requirements.
- COVID-19 information in Switzerland (currently no entry restrictions due to the COVID-19 pandemic)
We look forward to seeing you at the 41st IALL Annual Course in Geneva!
Please reach out to the Local Planning Committee for any questions at email@example.com