International Journal of Legal Information
the Official Journal of the International Association of Law Libraries
The International Journal of Legal Information is now published by Cambridge University Press.
- IALL members (Individual, Retired, Student, Life and Honorary) receive the journal as a member benefit. Click here for information about joining IALL.
- Beginning in 2017 the IJLI is available to libraries, organizations, and institutions by direct subscription with Cambridge University Press. IALL no longer offers Institutional memberships.
IJLI EDITORIAL BOARD
- Mark Engsberg, Editor
- Thomas Mills, Book Review Editor
- Amy Flick, International Calendar Editor
- Teresa Miguel-Stearns (Yale)
- Marylin Raisch (Georgetown)
IALL COMMUNICATIONS COMMITTEE
- Kerem Kahvecioglu (Istanbul Bilgi University), Board Member, Chair
- Daniel Boyer (McGill University Law Library), Board Member, Blog editor
- Mark Engsberg (Emory School of Law), Journal Editor
- Amy Flick (Emory School of Law), Member at Large
PURPOSE AND EDITORIAL POLICY
The International Journal of Legal Information, the official publication of the International Association of Law Libraries, is issued three time a year: Spring, Summer and Winter. It seeks to advance the exchange of legal information throughout the world. Under the direction of its international editorial board and advisors, the IJLI serves the global community of law librarians, legal scholars, and practitioners through the publication of original articles, conference papers, bibliographies, book reviews, documents concerning law and law-related information. The views expressed in such contributions are the responsibility of the individual authors and do not imply the endorsement of the International Association of Law Libraries.
Current claims should be sent to:
Mark Engsberg, Editor
MacMillan Law Library
Emory School of Law
1301 Clifton Road
Atlanta, GA 30322, USA
Tel. (404) 727-2202
Fax: (404) 727-2202
All bibliographies should contain complete bibliographic information and follow The Chicago Manual of Style. A free online version may be found at www.chicagomanualofstyle.org/home.html. Manuscripts are to be submitted in MS Word as an attachment via email or using the ExpressO submission system.
Book reviews and books for view should be sent directly to:
Kresge Law Library
Notre Dame Law School
2345A Bioichini Hall of Law
University of Notre Dame
Notre Dame, IN 46556, USA
Tel.: (574) 631-5916
Back issues of the IJLI are available online, in print, and in microfiche. Purchase inquiries should be directed to:
William S. Hein and Co., Inc.,
2350 North Forest Road
Getzville, N.Y., 14068, USA.
Tel.: (800) 828-7571 or (716) 882-2600
Fax: (716) 883-8100
Copyright by the International Association of Law Libraries.
Library of Congress Card No. 82-643460; ISSN 0731-1265.
Printed in the United States.