Fields marked with a * are required
Please fill out all parts of the form. All information, letters of reference and supporting documents must be in English and submitted as PDF documents with this application form; see below.
IALL Membership History
Two letters in English are required; one must be from your current employer:
Itemized estimate of covered expenses
(calculated in US dollars)
Note: the bursary recipient will be expected to supplement the funds awarded by IALL with other sources, including personal funds, if necessary.
Must be in English
- Personal Statement
- Letter of Reference 1 (from Employer)
- Letter of Reference 2
In submitting this application, I certify and agree to the following:
- I understand that the bursary will be disbursed to me in U.S. funds ONLY by bank draft (drawn on a US bank) or electronic funds transfer into a bank account I supply to the IALL Treasurer.
- I will provide the IALL Treasurer receipts documenting my expenses, if requested.
- If awarded a bursary, I will complete the online Registration Form and indicate whether or not I wish to attend the various social events, the Pre-Conference Workshop, and the Post-Conference Session. (All registration fees, unless otherwise indicated on the Registration Form, are gratis for bursary winners. I understand that registration for the Pre-Conference Workshop is limited and may not be available if all seats filled at the time I register.)
- I understand that IALL bursaries are not designed for students or those not currently in employment.
- I am not a student.
- I am currently employed in librarianship and there is significant legal context to my work.
- I am a current dues paying Individual member of IALL for 2020.
- I have been a dues paying personal member of IALL for at least the two preceding years (2018 and 2019).