The IALL 2012 Website Award Winner is JURICAF
The 2012 winner was announced at the IALL 31st Annual Course on International Law Librarianship in Toronto (Canada), 2 October 2012.
“JURICAF is an excellent example of true multinational and cross-institutional collaboration providing open access for scholars and practitioners to current and relevant case law of 42 francophone countries.”
The IALL Website Award Committee was composed by Ligita Gjortlere (Riga Graduate School of Law), Teresa Miguel-Stearns (Yale Law School), Mirela Roznovschi (New York University School of Law), and Ivo Vogel (Berlin State Library).
IALL 2012 Website Award Nominations
- Abyssinia Law
- Afghanistan Legal Education Project
- Animal Legal and Historical Website
- International Criminal Tribunal for the former Yugoslavia ICTY –
- Index to Foreign Legal Periodicals
- India Code
- Law is Greek
- Legal Information Institute of India (LII of India)
- Making of Modern Law: Foreign, Comparative & International Law